The weeks prior to finding out the gender of baby, I was having dreams about the baby and what the sex would be. It was a girl. So, I either have amazing intuition or just the opposite. We found out the sex on Friday, and apparently I have terrible intuition. It's a boy! Akira claims to "have known it all along."
All else looks good according to the doctor and ultrasound. The baby is 9 ounces, which is typical at this stage. We got to see the baby in the new 4-D images, I don't really know what that 4th dimension is. Looks pretty 3-D to me, but what do I know. Anyway, the images look a little freaky, to be honest. Definitely an alien baby at this point.
I've been feeling little flutters in my tummy, which I thought was just gas or something, but apparently, it's the baby. I guess between the flutters and finding out the gender, it is slowly sinking in more that I am actually having a baby.
I can't button any of my pants anymore, but still just look bloated and like I have a tummy versus looking pregnant. Once I have a more pregnant belly, maybe I'll post a picture...
Oh and before I forget, pregnancy app says 18 weeks 2 days and baby is the size of a mango at 6 inches and half a pound.
No comments:
Post a Comment