Thursday, February 2, 2012

Where did you come from?

I swear, just over the last 4 days I feel like I grew like 3 inches around the waist and am starting to show more. Not the point where I look obviously pregnant, but where I am definitely getting a bump in the tummy region and can't fit most of my pants. Probably all of my pants, but I didn't try them all on to confirm that.

I finally feel like a normal human being besides the bulging tummy. No more morning sickness, thank god. Though, I still get up at least once, sometimes twice or three times to pee. Which I am sure will continue through the duration of my pregnancy.

I am currently 17 weeks and the baby is about the size of a turnip according to my app. I don't think I've ever bought a turnip and I don't regularly eat turnips, so I am not 100% what the size of the baby actually is. Oh, well.  What I do know is that next week Friday we will be finding out the sex. And yes, we will be finding out. My doctor keeps on asking me "No surprises?" No, no surprises. I want to know what this baby will be so Akira can start painting the baby's room.

So far, most people have told me they think it's a girl...we'll find out in a week!




No comments:

Post a Comment