No photo this week since Akira is off to Vegas again at a conference. Will upload one next week and see if there is any growth in the belly. I'm still not very big, but I guess I shouldn't complain about that.
This Thursday I can look forward to my gestational diabetes test and the following Monday a follow up ultra-sound. I really feel like this trimester has been a bit of picnic with no morning sickness, and so far minimal backaches, leg cramps, etc. Besides the getting up and peeing at least once a night and peeing almost every hour during the day, I feel pretty normal.
However, I am noticing that I feel like my heart is pounding super hard. It's a combination of pounding harder than usual and louder than usual. I was laying in bed yesterday and felt like all I could hear was my heart pounding. It was kind of annoying. I wanted to put ear plugs in, but am sure it wouldn't have helped since it's in my head/body.
Anyway, this week baby is about 1.25 pounds and the size of an ear of corn. So I guess he's long and skinny. Will post again after the second ultra sound and gestational diabetes test.
This Thursday I can look forward to my gestational diabetes test and the following Monday a follow up ultra-sound. I really feel like this trimester has been a bit of picnic with no morning sickness, and so far minimal backaches, leg cramps, etc. Besides the getting up and peeing at least once a night and peeing almost every hour during the day, I feel pretty normal.
However, I am noticing that I feel like my heart is pounding super hard. It's a combination of pounding harder than usual and louder than usual. I was laying in bed yesterday and felt like all I could hear was my heart pounding. It was kind of annoying. I wanted to put ear plugs in, but am sure it wouldn't have helped since it's in my head/body.
Anyway, this week baby is about 1.25 pounds and the size of an ear of corn. So I guess he's long and skinny. Will post again after the second ultra sound and gestational diabetes test.
No comments:
Post a Comment