Okay, I have heard about how hot pregnant women, but this is not what I was expecting. I mean, I don't feel super hot all the time, but I am sweating like I am hot all the time. I can't wear anything with sleeves without getting pit marks. It's gross and I am NOT enjoying this.
I sit in air conditioning all day and I still can't stop sweating. I remember seeing in Japan the "maxi-pad" type things for your pits and am thinking I may have Akira speak to the in-laws about getting some for me. I hate having to go to client meetings because i have to consider what I wear so I don't look like a hot mess. Literally.
I sit in air conditioning all day and I still can't stop sweating. I remember seeing in Japan the "maxi-pad" type things for your pits and am thinking I may have Akira speak to the in-laws about getting some for me. I hate having to go to client meetings because i have to consider what I wear so I don't look like a hot mess. Literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment