30 weeks, 7.5 months along in the pregnancy. 10 more weeks to go. Yeah!
I haven't been updating my blog very often, I think because after the first trimester things have been pretty uneventful. I have been feeling pretty good, but just entered the third trimester, which is when more "pregnancy symptoms" kick in. This trimester I can look forward to leg cramps, getting bigger, difficulty sleeping, heart burn and more. So far, I have had a few leg cramps and a bit of heart burn, but nothing major.
I've been waiting for the weird cravings, but those haven't come either. I will just crave something and want to eat it until I get it. Totally random things too, poppy seed muffins, fruity pebbles, spam musubi, etc. But I am trying not to over-indulge, even though I really want to.
I'm just ready to be done being pregnant already. I don't really understand these women that just love being pregnant. Even though it's been relatively smooth sailing the last few months, I miss wine, caffeinated coffee, soft cheese, sashimi, etc. Which is also why I am hoping this baby will come just a little early, so I can partake in just a little of the aforementioned for my birthday.
Fortunately for me, since I am not really big there has been limited tummy rubbing by random people, but we'll see how the last few months go. On that note, no stretch marks so far either.
We are trying to get the baby's room ready, but have some work to do- repainting and work on the ceiling. From there, we'll set up the crib and start decorating. Hopefully all will be done by early June. I've been looking on Pinterest for ideas on the baby's room, but man those people go all out. I don't even know what my "theme" is. Blue, I guess.
The baby is apparently the size of a cabbage and weighing in at almost 3 pounds. And here is what I look like...
I haven't been updating my blog very often, I think because after the first trimester things have been pretty uneventful. I have been feeling pretty good, but just entered the third trimester, which is when more "pregnancy symptoms" kick in. This trimester I can look forward to leg cramps, getting bigger, difficulty sleeping, heart burn and more. So far, I have had a few leg cramps and a bit of heart burn, but nothing major.
I've been waiting for the weird cravings, but those haven't come either. I will just crave something and want to eat it until I get it. Totally random things too, poppy seed muffins, fruity pebbles, spam musubi, etc. But I am trying not to over-indulge, even though I really want to.
I'm just ready to be done being pregnant already. I don't really understand these women that just love being pregnant. Even though it's been relatively smooth sailing the last few months, I miss wine, caffeinated coffee, soft cheese, sashimi, etc. Which is also why I am hoping this baby will come just a little early, so I can partake in just a little of the aforementioned for my birthday.
Fortunately for me, since I am not really big there has been limited tummy rubbing by random people, but we'll see how the last few months go. On that note, no stretch marks so far either.
We are trying to get the baby's room ready, but have some work to do- repainting and work on the ceiling. From there, we'll set up the crib and start decorating. Hopefully all will be done by early June. I've been looking on Pinterest for ideas on the baby's room, but man those people go all out. I don't even know what my "theme" is. Blue, I guess.
The baby is apparently the size of a cabbage and weighing in at almost 3 pounds. And here is what I look like...
No comments:
Post a Comment