What is also exciting is the last four nights he has gone with only one late night feeding! He will sleep from 9 p.m. for about four or five hours and wake at 2 a.m. and then sleep another three or four hours until 5 or 6 a.m. This is really helping me feel more like a normal person and less zombie like during the day. I don't even really need the afternoon nap...but I still enjoy taking them since once I go back to work naps are not an option.
Monday, August 13, 2012
Watching baby grow- 6 weeks
What is also exciting is the last four nights he has gone with only one late night feeding! He will sleep from 9 p.m. for about four or five hours and wake at 2 a.m. and then sleep another three or four hours until 5 or 6 a.m. This is really helping me feel more like a normal person and less zombie like during the day. I don't even really need the afternoon nap...but I still enjoy taking them since once I go back to work naps are not an option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment