Okay, so all the websites, magazines, baby books, etc. tell you that when you are at home with your newborn to leave the housework and just take care of baby or take a nap when he's napping. So seriously, when the heck are you supposed to get the housework done if you do this? And if you leave the housework, it's still you that's going to be doing the housework, just later and you'll have more of it because you left it. When your hubby comes home he could help with the housework, but that means he'll be busy with the housework and not helping you with the baby or he'll help with the housework and you'll be taking care of baby, just as you were all day. Do you see the dilemma here?
So my question really is, when the heck am I supposed to run my garbage disposer? It's loud as heck and I don't want to run it when he's napping and never remember to do it when he's awake. Oh well, I guess besides having a messy house, I'll have a clogged sink until I remember to run that stupid disposer.
So my question really is, when the heck am I supposed to run my garbage disposer? It's loud as heck and I don't want to run it when he's napping and never remember to do it when he's awake. Oh well, I guess besides having a messy house, I'll have a clogged sink until I remember to run that stupid disposer.
No comments:
Post a Comment